VOIP or Voice Over IP is all the rage in phone systems these days. Many businesses however are still using older antiquated systems and aren’t taking advantage of the benefits that a VOIP phone system can provide for their business. Here are the Top 5 Reasons Your Business Needs To Go VOIP!
A voice over IP phone system offers freedoms unlike a standard phone line. Most notably is the ability to plug into any Internet connection (which some help from you IT department) and seem as though your still connected to the office.
Your internal extension number will still work on most systems and when you call out from your home, hotel, the beach or wherever you might be, your clients are none the wiser because it still shows as if it’s coming from your office number.
This alone is usually enough to make people jump for joy and ditch their old system, but if you need more convincing, here you go.
Top 5 Reasons Your Business Needs To Go VOIP
- Use your existing network connections in the office, no need to have a phone jack in every room.
- Go mobile. Most VOIP providers include an app you can install on your cell phone and truly take your extension anywhere you have cell coverage.
- Save money. After the initial purchase of your new phone equipment you’ll most likely be saving on your phone bill each month if you switch to an Internet hosted phone service.
- Integrate with your computers. Wouldn’t it be cool to have a popup on your computer screen when someone calls? How about integrating with your contact list to keep a running log of who called you and when? Yes this is all possible with many VOIP systems.
- Easily support multiple offices and home offices. Because VOIP is Internet based, connecting to your remote offices or home office workers will be just like they are in the same building.
The costs of a VOIP system are dropping fast as more and more competition enters the market and businesses head more and more toward cloud based solutions.
There’s even the option to go with a fully hosted PBX style phone system without the need to purchase any in-house phone equipment aside from the handsets. Many hosted providers will include the hardware for an all-in monthly fee.
Check out FreedomVoice.com hosted PBX solution for example. They offer a full line of phones and a free consultation to determine the best solution for your business.
In conclusion, going VOIP just makes sense when compared to traditional plain old telephone systems. With the increasing speeds of the Internet and more people working remotely or from multiple offices, a VOIP solution is the best answer to keep you connected while on the move.
Thanks for reading “Top 5 Reasons Your Business Needs To Go VOIP”. What did you think of it? Have you used or are you using VOIP at your business? Please feel free to comment and share using the options below.